1. Responsible conduct. You agree to act responsibly at this site and, in all interactions with the site, to treat other visitors with respect.
2. Use of content. Your use of the content, software and services on Fort Wayne Newspapers sites (referred to collectively as the “Content” herein) is subject to the following terms.
You agree not to access any of the Content by any means other than through the interfaces provided on the Fort Wayne Newspapers sites unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate, written agreement with us. You specifically agree not to access any of the Content through any automated means (including, but not limited to, use of scripts, web crawlers or screen scrapers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the site.
3. Limited License/Copyright and Intellectual Property Law Restrictions. Except for public domain material, the Content on this site is protected by intellectual property laws, including U.S. copyright laws. You are hereby granted a non–exclusive license to use the material at this site while connected to this site (including, where available, to e–mail individual stories to friends directly from this site). You are also granted a limited license to print one copy of any Content posted at the site, but only for your personal use. Except as expressly provided above, all rights are reserved. Among other things, except to the extent required for the limited purpose of reviewing material on our site, electronic reproduction, adaptation, distribution, performance or display is prohibited. Changes to or deletion of author attribution or copyright notices are prohibited. Commercial use of any of the Content is strictly prohibited. Use of any of our trademarks as metatags on other Web sites also is strictly prohibited. You may not display this Web site in frames (or any of the Content via in–line links) without our express written permission, which may be requested by contacting us through our feedback form. You may, however, establish ordinary links to our site without our written permission.
4. Links. We may provide links from our site to other sites as a convenience to our visitors. We have no control over linked sites and make no representations about any content or material available at these locations. Links are not intended to imply sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement.
Opinion, Feedback and Other Submissions. Users who have properly registered on this site may post blogs, comments and opinions on Fort Wayne Newspapers sites. Generally, any communication which you post to the site (a “Posting”) is considered to be non–confidential. By posting communications to the site, you automatically grant Fort Wayne Newspapers a royalty–free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, transfer and display the communication alone or as part of other works in any form, media or technology.
As a User, you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of their posting. You MUST NOT do the following things: post material that is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the copyright owner to post it; post material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner; post material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others; post material that is obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, abusive or hateful to another user or any other person or entity; post a sexually–explicit image; post advertisements or solicitations of business; post chain letters or pyramid schemes; or impersonate another person.
Fort Wayne Newspapers does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any of communications posted by other users or endorse any opinions expressed by users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other users will be at your own risk.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR–FREE, OR THAT ANY PARTICULAR RESULTS MAY BE OBTAINED BY USE OF THIS SITE. THIS SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE ON AN “AS–IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON–INFRINGEMENT OR OTHERWISE, OTHER THAN THOSE WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION, OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY PROVIDING CONTENT VIA THIS SITE SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
6. Modifications/Termination. This Web site is dynamic and will change over time without notice. Users of this Web site are therefore fully responsible for checking the accuracy, completeness, currency and suitability of content found on the Web site themselves.
7. Jurisdiction. This Web site is hosted on servers located in the United States and is intended to be viewed by residents of the United States. In the event of any dispute arising out of or relating to this site, you agree that the exclusive venue for litigating disputes shall be in state or federal court in Fort Wayne, Indiana.